Weight: 350 grams
The ultrasonic aerosol dispenser Laica MD6026 features the latest design and the highest performance technology, characterized by exceptional silence. For this reason it is ideal for children who are usually scared by the noise of other appliances, so it can also be used in babies during sleep.
Aerosol therapy is effective in the treatment of lung, tracheitis, asthma, bronchitis, sinusitis and allergies; can also remove the unpleasantness caused by colds and allergic irritation and alleviate the stimuli that cause cough, pain and compression in the paranasal sinuses, facilitating expectoration.
With the Laica MD6026 ultrasound aerosol apparatus, inhalation preparations are transformed by oscillating a piezoelectric crystal present in the apparatus into airborne liquid microparticles. These particles, ranging in size from 1 to 5 microns, manage to penetrate into the depths of the airway, leading active principles to the correct and concentrated points.
- Converts liquid medicine into a fine mist that can be easily inhaled.
- Ideal for young children & people who have difficulty using metered dose inhalers and people who have severe asthma.
- Ideal for the treatment of: Pulmonary disorders, tracheitis, bronchitis, sinusitis, allergies & colds.
- Very quick and silent.
- The transducer produces high frequency sound waves which activate liquid micro-drops (nebulisation). The nebulised drug is blown directly into the throat/nose by an electric fan. Micro-drops reach all respiratory tracts.
- Equipped with: adult mask, pediatric mask, mouthpiece, tube, ampoules.
- On/off indicator light.
• Operating principle: ultrasonic aerosol apparatus
• Average particle size: 3.4 microns
• Maximum inhalation volume: 8 ml
• Vaporization capacity: about 0.4 ml / min
• Capsule capacity: maximum 15 cc
• Dimensions: L = 15, l = 11, h = 10
• Weight: 350 grams
• Feed into the socket.
The package contains :
• ultrasonic aerosol apparatus Laica MD6026
• Child mask
• mask for adults
• Device for mouth
• capsules for medicament
• Connection to the mast
• User Manual